22.6.2020

TalviHelvetti Festival

Koronan takia ei ole paljon taapahtumia tai mitään muutakaan erikoista joten päätin kirjoitella alkuvuoden tapahtumista.
Nautitaan näistä ihanista muistoista ja toivotaan että kohta pääsee taas keikalle. Niin ikävä live musiikkia.

Because of the corona there's no events or nothing special so I decided to post about the events of this year before all corona.
We will enjoy these great memories and hope we can go to the gigs soon again. I miss live music so much.

Tämä vuosi alkoi mahtavalla Talvihelvetti Festivaalilla Tampereella perjantaina 10.1.2020.
This year started with always so amazing TalviHelvetti Festival at Tampere Friday 10.1.2020.

Getting ready

Minulla oli vapaapäivä joten sain vietettyä ihanan hitaan aamun ja aloitettua päivän kuntosalilta. 
Sen jälkeen aikalailla normaali valmistautumisrutiini ennen tapahtumia. Kivat musat taustalle, joku juoma ja eikun asua, tukkaa ja naamaa tälläämään. Pyrin yleensä valkkaan asut etukäteen välttääkseni asukriisit

I had a day off so I had a lovely slow morning and started the day at the gym. 
After that I did my normal getting ready for a event routine. Nice music at the background, one drink and starting to do my hair, makeup and outfit. Usually I deside my outfit before the evening to minimize outfit crises. 

Lähemmät kuvat meikistä
Closer photos of my makeup


Base: 
Nyx studio perfect photo-loving primer, Lumene matte foundation 00,  Nyx dark circle concealer 01fair, Revolution conceal & define C1, Grimas transparent lose powder, We care icon 16perfect greige eyeshadow (contour), Jeffree Star ice cold skin frost.

Eyes: 
some random black eyeshadow (brows and eyeshadow), Nyx glitter glue and GLI12 face and body glitter, Grimas water makeup black and Isadora glossy eyeliner, Nyx glitter goals liquid eyeliner 02&06,  random Essence mascara, Eylure lashes and peace of some china lashes at my bottom lashline.

Lips: 
Nyx liquid suede lipstick Alien.


Harness - Wish
Top, Fishnet shirt, Stockings, - Random
Skirt - Made by me
Belt - Killstar
Shoes - Demonia
Earings - Purple Octopus


Hair by me

Tälläinen keesi kampaus vie minulta yleensä 1,5-2h väsätä itselleni. Ja ei, ei oo kaikki omaa tukkaa kampauksessa.
This mohawk kind of hairdo usually takes 1,5-2h to do myself. And no, it´s not all my real hair.

Schedule of the bands

Oli tosi kivaa hyviä bändejä kuunnellessa ja kavereiden kanssa hengillessa. Unohtu jopa ottaa videoita ja kuvia sen ihmeemmin.
I had so much fun with listening all the great bands and hanging out with my friends.
I did even forgot to take videos or pics.

Tuli sitä kuitenkin tämä yksi pikku video otettua illan ekasta bändistä.
But I did take this one short video about the first band Lord of the Lost.




-
Thanks Bye
Princess Chaos